Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Baby in the Family


July 30th, we had a baby girl. This has something to do with my recent absence on the blog front. That being said, I have been doing a fair amount of reading and thinking. I've also been following the topsy-turvy market a little. My shares of Borders (BGP) have been tumultuous of late, but last week had a huge gain (21% in one day); I guess that's why it's called speculative investing. I've got to go check on the baby who is crying. I'll leave you with this thought: AIG might be a good time to strike and I'm also thinking about Global Traffic Network (GNET)...

Terry Brooks, one of my favorite pulp fiction writers, just came out with the third and final book of his most recent series. I don't have much time for pleasure reading these days with the thesis on the wings. Alas...

Whose going to break the three-way tie in my poll to the right?

No comments: